Xf 105 fitted sheet

hi all does anyone know who sells the fitted bed sheets for daf xf 105’s, saw them advertised a few years back but not since
thanks chester

Does the XF105 have an unusual size bunk?

Try Amazon, just search for “bunk bed fitted sheet”…

Mines a standard single bed fitted sheet think from asdas , bit of a stretch and they fit was bout a fiver I think

yep it has a bulge out the front for some reason. and a normal sheet just dont look right hadnt thought of amazon cheers

i have a normal fitted sheet in my XF95 (same shape mattress), and it looks fine to me, the duvet covers most of it anyway :wink:

shuttlespanker:
i have a normal fitted sheet in my XF95 (same shape mattress), and it looks fine to me, the duvet covers most of it anyway :wink:

In a day cab ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

billybigrig:

shuttlespanker:

In a day cab ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

do one :unamused:

shuttlespanker:

dont tell me you take the mattress home on a evening pretending to be a Big wheeler doing nites out and the mrs stood at the serving hatch in the kitchen serving you your evening meal and pretend parking ticket… or you just trying to be a posh day driver :grimacing: :grimacing: