Wyatt Transport Danbury Essex

Hi, I have just spent 2 hours reading through the posts on here. It really makes an interesting read too! I never realised there was so many older drivers online, so many pictures! My dad used to drive for Wyatt Transport in Danbury Essex in the mid 70’s to late 80’s, being a young boy in the 80’s i grew up riding it the two B series ERF’s that my old man drove (great days) I would love to here from anyone who has any photos of the wyatts days & so would my dad (gareth williams) the only photos we have are the two below, the LV was my dads truck when he started at wyatts mid 70’s the trailer i found when picking up a vehicle from a farm a few years back. Think it’s probably seen it’s day though!

I have recently bought a 1980 B series as a bit of fun & history, me and dad will be taking it to shows and rallies time permiting with work and such. Would be nice to have some photos of the wyatt days though for nostalga n such, cheers

Blimey - I remember Wyatts,

Ran out of the Belvedere Pit in Danbury,

I recall seeing 120 Gardner engined ERF LV’s lumbering up Danbury Hill.

Do you remember Peter Collins from Burnham on Crouch - He used to Drive for Wyatts, finished up driving for Bill Bartum