Www.bbc.co.uk/thebox container tracking

Wouldnt it be funny if it fell of the ship (it happens a lot!!!) and is last seen being delived to davy jones ! :laughing:

Some ■■■■■■ nicked it
[/img]

Its moved!!!

As of the time of this posting it is parked near Princes Drive, Leamington Spa - looking on Google maps, could it be the Unipart factory, or has that long gone?

This is a fiddle, this tin has jumped the bloody queue!!!

Isn’t it worrying for the driver… a box on the back going to be full of alcohol, easily identifiable and I can track the thing down to about 50ft on my mobile phone!

Has to be the easiest hijack of the century surely!?

Looking at where it was (leamington) and where it is now (just south of crewe) and cross referencing against Google maps satellite pics, I reckon its actually travelling by rail at present.

Maybe thats part of the plan, to keep it on the railways as much as possible to minimise risk to the load.

There is little doubt in my mind that the BBC have pre-planned the entire journey otherwise it is unlikely to have moved for weeks yet - that of course would be a little boring as a news/documentary item.

its going from southampton to Coatbridge, courtesy of Freightliner (on one of their trains, not a truck).

its already there

Well this makes me glad I only haul TTNU (Triton) or OOCU (OOCL) Containers.

Well acording to NYK track n trace its still in southampton !

www2.nykline.com/ct/containerSea … ountry=USA

it was last loaded in thailand on 30th of may

Fallmonk:
Well acording to NYK track n trace its still in southampton !

www2.nykline.com/ct/containerSea … ountry=USA

NYK couldn’t find thier … with thier hands let alone tell you where one of thier containers is.

(fill in the space with a word of your choice) :laughing:

bet there is a few containers of whiskey head over to china. funny why it goes all the way back to southhampton again to be shipped.

probabbly beause that’s where the next ship for china sails from

Anybody know how to forge shipping paperwork? and does anyone have a tractor and skelly for hire :wink: , can’t pay in cash, but with case or two of scotch, avoids the taxman too :wink:

according to my search its empty in Glasgow
there has never been a Unipart in Leam
the ex Fords foundry is near Princess Drive

Now heading for Dublin aboard the container ship, Vega Stockholm

guess where the box is now…AFPMSL :laughing:

think we r goin to watch it end up in southampton everyweek lol

I dont want to tell anyone there job but if its going to China why is it just off Cairo !!!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/629/629/7600053.stm

Fallmonk:
I dont want to tell anyone there job but if its going to China why is it just off Cairo !!!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/629/629/7600053.stm

Have you never heard of the Suez canal :open_mouth: :open_mouth: