WTF....

Dsc_0736.jpg
Remind me not to park next to him overnight!

Love it!!! :smiley:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Bone collector or mass murderer,yeh, lock the doors parked with Mr Grim Reaper next door.

Obviously his previous victims.

One way of keeping the ladies of the night away :laughing:

There is a guy at our place with a Halloween mask draped over his passenger seat. Not a pleasant thing to see when its dark and you’re tired in the morning!

Get to the choppa!

Note to self; invest in really creepy-looking inflatable passenger :laughing:
I feel compelled to now :grimacing:

Wonder if thats the last three immigrants who tried to stowaway in his truck from Calais? :laughing:

A bit more sinister than a Bertie legohead :neutral_face:

Rather that than what I saw this morning in a Sitra truck windscreen looked like two pinned out Tarantulas
in a frame wouldnt what to spend the night with them :open_mouth:

Bet he feels a right sausage with his plastic skelleton heads when pulled over by DVSA for a check. They’re rummaging around his cab, testing lights, tooting his lorry horn. The mystery scary trucker image. Ooooooooo!

(that was a Halloween oooo not a Graham Norton oooo)

bald bloke:
Obviously his previous victims.

Just need to be wearing cycling helmets, thwn he’s sorted.

He could be a cannibal from a long lost tribe in South America.
When he gets his cooker out, head for the hills.

I wonder which skull he keeps his brain in :astonished:

Radar19:
There is a guy at our place with a Halloween mask draped over his passenger seat. Not a pleasant thing to see when its dark and you’re tired in the morning!

I’ve seen a large high-viz overcoat (manager type) draped over the passenger seat in a vacant tractor cab with a decent full-sized skull mask on top. A bit startling when you turn into the yard at 6am in winter at the end of your shift all knackered, as you suggest… This was at S&S in Tonbridge.

I saw a few times a Pink Panther, the size of a human in the passenger seat, it’s tail was visible, made me laugh seeing it.

Seriously demonic :smiling_imp:

…All you’d need to complete the picture - is a stensil ofvarious north african nation’s flags on each skull… :smiling_imp: