WTF Vine'y

What is this bloke on about today ?

'She’s really Scraping the bottom of the Barrel today- Vulgar TV’s on the wall.

Somebody Shoot him please !

:laughing: I heard this, he said his was on the wall too but when the program producers had a meeting he couldn’t make it and they decided this would be the topic, Vine disagreed when he was told about it and was over ruled as he was not at the meeting.
He said this earlier on in his show :laughing:
Seems he was told it was the topic and to make something out of it :neutral_face: dam, thought my job was hard :laughing: :laughing:

I agree some right strange views and people rant on that show.

He did say to ken bruce earlier, I can’t change the topic but I can sabotage it. Guess he did that. After Popmaster it’s either radio 4 or the iPhone

Are Mr and Mrs Angry that phone in all the time actors?The angry Welshman.The posh lady.The subjects on the show are quite boring lately and trivial.

Ok, I’ll give him that one !

Still don’t like him/‘her’ though. :unamused:

His brothers much funnier in Not Going Out with Lee Mack and the hot tottie

Does anyone remember Mr Angry on the Steve Wright show.He would phone saying how angry he was and was going to throw the phone down and he did.It must be twenty years ago and it was pure comedy gold and the guy doing it was a genius.
I was milking cows and had to stop work to laugh so much and scare the cows.

The man/woman’s total crap, a boring b"*t^"d.

did you hear the one about couples rowing over the central heating now i dont judge at all but the 2 guest on it sounded like they had a few quid very well spoken almost private school education type

cliffton 27:
did you hear the one about couples rowing over the central heating now i dont judge at all but the 2 guest on it sounded like they had a few quid very well spoken almost private school education type

Yeah awfully, awfully posh…some 10p toff that hasn’t got a pot to ■■■■ in. :wink: :slight_smile:

Vanesa Feltz and her joining up of long words to make appear inteligent then rambles on and on.
Alex Lester at night is the best one.
On Steve Wright’s show,what is the point of Tim or the Old Woman.
Moiria Stuart on Chris Evan’s show,her laughing and giggling is so annoying.It sounds like a cat dying.
But Evans does a great job in waking the nation with his positive vibe.

toby1234abc:
Vanesa Feltz and her joining up of long words to make appear inteligent then rambles on and on.
Moiria Stuart on Chris Evan’s show,her laughing and giggling is so annoying.It sounds like a cat dying.

Couldn’t agree with you more Toby, except for Evans… he has a very unhealthy obsession with cars, that he constantly pushes down everyone’s neck. Lot’s of people like him, but sorry I can’t listen to his rubbish, or worse than that have to see him on tele ( pass the spew bucket ) thank god I have the off button. :slight_smile: Maybe him and Mrs Vine should team up. :laughing:

richard allinson on early sat/sun morning is a great dj needs more of a prime time slot

This bloke gets on my ■■■■ with some of the waffle he goes on about. I’m more of a Heart FM / Smooth radio type of a guy :sunglasses:

Must admit to being totally radio 2 up until recently.
As i stay mainly local nowadays,i sometimes tune in to the local radio station and i am told that i am “listening to the favourite local radio station”
Is there a choice?

I found Jack FM the other day for the first time. Anyone know if this is available online as I really enjoyed the music and their programming

Tipper Tom:
I found Jack FM the other day for the first time. Anyone know if this is available online as I really enjoyed the music and their programming

I’ve got an app for it, never listened during the day tbh, but if I’m parked up for the night and not pubbing it it’s all I listen to. There’s no dj’s during the night which makes it much better. The app is free btw.

5 Live’s Nicky Campbell would be a good replacement for Vine, a clever guy, entertaining with a good sense of humour.

toby1234abc:

this is the best post from Toby ever. Well done that man. Although I can’t do with Chris Evans, I’ll let that one slip.:smiley:

When Feltz is talking she does not stop to breathe.What is she on about.?From a script.