Wtf how is this guy still on the road?

oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news- … nce-points

Never mind how is this guy still on the road, how come he’s not banged up? He’s just taking the pi55!
Bernard

This country’s fast becoming a fricken joke. :unamused:
How many more like this clown are out there with invalid insurance and revoked licenses?
The clowns running this fiasco are just as bad though, they’re quick enough to catch you if you go 5 mph over the bloody limit.

Money talks

He’s not. And rightly so.

Who gives a zb, get on with your own business let him get in with his…:exclamation::!::!:

Because by the sounds of it due to his wealth the insurance company as a private business, were still happy to extend cover, even with his licence situation. Therefore, ‘making false statements’ which is absolute and not phrased ‘knowingly making false statements’ was all the authorities were left with.

The system struggles with people that financial penalties mean little to. The problem is most people have far too much faith/belief in the system and still quaintly, despite having their noses rubbed in examples to the contrary, believe in the system. They have to though, for their own mental health, otherwise they have to face up to being mugs.

Driving bans mean little to the wealthy either as they can just pay someone to chauffeur them.

Pimpdaddy:
Who gives a zb, get on with your own business let him get in with his…:exclamation::!::!:

I wonder if you’d still have the same attitude if one of these dicks wrote your car off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gembo:

Pimpdaddy:

I wonder if you’d still have the same attitude if one of these dicks wrote your car off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wish they would, my car is due for replacement…!