wtd

just a quick question i only do a couple of days a week driving and may have the chance at some other paid work (not driving) during May, i know I have to inform company etc but what is the rules regarding how many hours I can work when not driving■■? does all work come under the WTD■■? ie if i do 20 hours driving in a week then i can only do any other paid work for the remaining 40 hours is that right ■■? any advice appreciated guys

willamy02:
just a quick question i only do a couple of days a week driving and may have the chance at some other paid work (not driving) during May, i know I have to inform company etc but what is the rules regarding how many hours I can work when not driving■■? does all work come under the WTD■■? ie if i do 20 hours driving in a week then i can only do any other paid work for the remaining 40 hours is that right ■■? any advice appreciated guys

Two different WTDs and they do not get added together

The other job counts as other work for the EU tacho regs

ROG:

willamy02:

Sorry to sound dumb but could you confirm then does that mean there is or isnt a limit to what i can do (paid work) when not driving■■?

willamy02:

ROG:

willamy02:

Sorry to sound dumb but could you confirm then does that mean there is or isnt a limit to what i can do (paid work) when not driving■■?

As long as daily and weekly rests are conformed to then with only 20 hours under EU regs you can do what you want regards other types of work

ROG:

willamy02:

ROG:

willamy02:

As long as daily and weekly rests are conformed to then with only 20 hours under EU regs you can do what you want regards other types of work

Thanks for advice