Wtd ?

kev-t:

tachograph:

kev-t:
So if you show 1min other work after your break then you finish it would be an interruption in the working time [emoji6]

Legally yes, it’s not really complying with the intention of the regulation but perfectly legal just the same.

I’m not sure why anyone would want to have a 30 minute break at the end of the shift, but I suppose there could be reasons to do it occasionally.

Thanks, just clarifying the details for myself and others.

Like many others I first thought you must take a 15 before 6 hours, then a 15 between 6-9 hours and a another after 9 hour…when in fact they can be taken at anytime providing you work no longer than 6 hours without a break [emoji106]

Bingo. House. Crackerjack. You got it. :wink: :wink:

kev-t:

tachograph:

kev-t:
So if you show 1min other work after your break then you finish it would be an interruption in the working time [emoji6]

Legally yes, it’s not really complying with the intention of the regulation but perfectly legal just the same.

I’m not sure why anyone would want to have a 30 minute break at the end of the shift, but I suppose there could be reasons to do it occasionally.

Like many others I first thought you must take a 15 before 6 hours, then a 15 between 6-9 hours and a another after 9 hour…when in fact they can be taken at anytime providing you work no longer than 6 hours without a break [emoji106]

There is no rule to take the second 15 before 9 hours

Assuming no driving time breaks needed then this is ok for a 15 hour shift
work/drive 6 hours
15 min break
work/drive 6 hours
15 min break
work/drive 2 hours
15 min break
work 15 mins

ROG:

kev-t:

tachograph:

kev-t:

There is no rule to take the second 15 before 9 hours

Assuming no driving time breaks needed then this is ok for a 15 hour shift
work/drive 6 hours
15 min break
work/drive 6 hours
15 min break
work/drive 2 hours
15 min break
work 15 mins

Re-read my post Rog…you got so excited that you thought I got it wrong you missed the last part I wrote!

Doh !!