WTD Night Work

GV 262
“Night work: if night work is performed, working time must not exceed 10 hours in any 24-hour
period. Night time is the period between 00.00 and 04.00 for goods vehicles and between 01.00
and 05.00 for passenger vehicles. The 10-hour limit may be exceeded if this is permitted under a
collective or workforce agreement.”

Please let me know if collective or workforce agreement can be signed by some drivers whilst other drivers would not opt out ? ie. if I want to do overtime and someone does not want to do it.

Romski:
GV 262
“Night work: if night work is performed, working time must not exceed 10 hours in any 24-hour
period. Night time is the period between 00.00 and 04.00 for goods vehicles and between 01.00
and 05.00 for passenger vehicles. The 10-hour limit may be exceeded if this is permitted under a
collective or workforce agreement.”

Please let me know if collective or workforce agreement can be signed by some drivers whilst other drivers would not opt out ? ie. if I want to do overtime and someone does not want to do it.

An opt out agreement has to be agreed by the majority of the workforce, a workforce group, or union representing the workforce, you cannot opt out on your own.