WTD Link

Does anyone have a link to the WTD rules/regs’? The sticky above doesn’t work :frowning:

Tarrman:
Does anyone have a link to the WTD rules/regs’? The sticky above doesn’t work :frowning:

You say the above link to the WTD regulations is dead but I can’t see a link tot he WTD so I’m guessing that you’re after the VOSA booklet GV262, I’ll post links to that and the RT(WT)R 2005 and hope one of them is what you’re after.

Rules on Drivers’ Hours and Tachographs (Goods vehicles in GB and Europe) (GV262)

The Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005

If these aren’t what you’re after let us know and we’ll get a link for you :wink:

Tarrman:

Hi Tarrman,

I’ve fixed the link.

Thanks for pointing out that it didn’t work. :wink: :smiley:

tachograph:
You say the above link to the WTD regulations is dead but I can’t see a link tot he WTD

Hi tachograph,

I can’t remember there ever being a stickied link to the actual WTD Regs, but we have had a stickied link to GV 262 for quite some time.

Thank you :smiley:

Might be worth checking anything that was linked to the directgov website as its changed to Gov.uk or summat like that.