WTD Infringements?

Do WTD infringements flag up on dvla ?

If you mean do WTD infringements get flagged up when your card is checked at the road-side by DVSA, I don’t know but the DVSA have said they’re not interested in enforcing the WTD so you won’t have any problems from the DVSA with WTD infringements.

DVLA have nothing to do with infringements, it’s the DVSA (VOSA) you’re thinking of :wink:

As above they ain’t interested,altough they did take a keen interest in a place I know of after they inspected their records and found that collectively there was 90 WTD infringements in the space of a month for the drivers which resulted in the firm being threatened with having their operators licence revoked which resulted in the drivers being threatened with the sack for WTD infringements so in a roundabout way they do care if it’s on a large scale but not for the odd one as an individual.

Ok thanks :wink:

xichrisxi:
As above they ain’t interested,altough they did take a keen interest in a place I know of after they inspected their records and found that collectively there was 90 WTD infringements in the space of a month for the drivers which resulted in the firm being threatened with having their operators licence revoked which resulted in the drivers being threatened with the sack for WTD infringements so in a roundabout way they do care if it’s on a large scale but not for the odd one as an individual.

To a driver they aren’t that bothered unless they are seeing stacks and stacks of them on your card. As noted though, they do take a vested interest at a company level.