WTD Infringement

On friday i worked from 0520 till 2005 and ive looked on tacomaster and ive got an WTD Infringement i had 1 hour 15 mins break 30mins then 45mins so i thought i would be ok to carry on.

What should i of done? Should i be worried?

Dan

No

Driving hours?
Other work?

So, in a 14hr 45m duty you had 2hrs 30m break but you don’t specify when you had them. You could have worked over your 6 hours without a break or any of the 3 hour slots thereafter. Would you care to give any other times etc?

Other work 7.04 driving 7.41 i had a 30 min break at 1029 - 1059 and 45mins at 1230 - 1315 then worked till 2005 i thought as i had those breaks in the day i would be ok. Newbie error then.

That last bit you worked over 6 hours without a break, that could be it.

Shoving a 15m break in the middle there would have helped :wink:

Dan_1986:
Other work 7.04 driving 7.41 i had a 30 min break at 1029 - 1059 and 45mins at 1230 - 1315 then worked till 2005 i thought as i had those breaks in the day i would be ok. Newbie error then.

13:15 to 20:05 = 6 hours 50 minutes so there’s the problem, not a serious infringement though :wink:

You had a reduced daily rest period but presumably you had one available.

tachograph:

Dan_1986:

13:15 to 20:05 = 6 hours 50 minutes so there’s the problem, not a serious infringement though :wink:

You had a reduced daily rest period but presumably you had one available.

Yeah my weekend off plus first long day ive done, what will happen then with it not being a serious infringement? Shouldnt be worried then?

I should of stopped at fleet when i drove passed at 7pm hmmm

Dan

Nothing to worry about, your company will probably give you an infringement to sign but that’s about it really.

If VOSA check your records they might mention it, but as far as I’m aware they’re still not bothered about the RT(WT)R so will almost certainly let you out of jail early :wink:

Sign the infringement if you get one and learn from it, but don’t lose sleep over it because no-one else will be very bothered unless you make a regular habit of it :wink:

tachograph:
Nothing to worry about, your company will probably give you an infringement to sign but that’s about it really.

If VOSA check your records they might mention it, but as far as I’m aware they’re still not bothered about the RT(WT)R so will almost certainly let you out of jail early :wink:

Sign the infringement if you get one and learn from it, but don’t lose sleep over it because no-one else will be very bothered unless you make a regular habit of it :wink:

Ok thanks for your info, ill forget about it ill just make sure if i work a long day again ill have the breaks where they should be.

Thanks Dan