WTD Hours yet again :)

Hi all,

with all the unsuccessful applications so far due to “inexperience” and also no work, I was thinking of registering with an agency for my days off.

At the moment I am working nights as a German speaking customer advisor, I work 7 nights then 7 off 11.5 hours a night which ads up to 80.5 hours a week and 161 a month.

The 7 off are ideal to work a couple of days driving, though would I be allowed due to the WTD? If allowed to work how many hours could I do etc?..

Can anyone advise.

Gareth

Its not just the WTD that counts but also the tacho rules. You’d not be able to start work within 45hrs of you finishing the regular job in order to meet the requirements for weekly rest nor finish driving any earlier than 11hrs (9hrs if taking a reduced) before you start your regular job in order to meet the daily rest…

For the WTD its an average of 48hrs a week over a 26 week period. So you’d be able to do 15.75 hrs or basically one day on your week off.

Conor:
Its not just the WTD that counts but also the tacho rules. You’d not be able to start work within 45hrs of you finishing the regular job in order to meet the requirements for weekly rest nor finish driving any earlier than 11hrs (9hrs if taking a reduced) before you start your regular job in order to meet the daily rest…

For the WTD its an average of 48hrs a week over a 26 week period. So you’d be able to do 15.75 hrs or basically one day on your week off.

So I’m kind of screwed then.

Can’t afford to give up the job for agency that MIGHT give me full time, and cant gain experience if I dont do something :frowning:

Just really wanna drive.