WS TRANSPORTATION

Ed stobart the son of william as set up his own company ,hes running off stobarts oliscence ,i think hes applied for about 50 trucks around the north west area ,its in this weeks c/m ,whatever people say about stobarts its his son at the end of the day and fair play to him if he fancys a dabble by his self instead of working for his dad,i wish my dad had the money to set me up. :unamused: :unamused:

seth 70:
Ed stobart the son of william as set up his own company ,hes running off stobarts oliscence ,i think hes applied for about 50 trucks around the north west area ,its in this weeks c/m ,whatever people say about stobarts its his son at the end of the day and fair play to him if he fancys a dabble by his self instead of working for his dad,i wish my dad had the money to set me up. :unamused: :unamused:

Good luck to him but do you not think he is buying to many lorries for just starting out

Another fiddle/tax evasion what ever you want to call it take your pick. That kid is being used by Tink & Wills. Eddie.

Good luck to him.

erfguy:
Another fiddle/tax evasion what ever you want to call it take your pick. That kid is being used by Tink & Wills. Eddie.

You may be right but I hope not that young lad is a good driver

erfguy:

The next thing tinkers son will be running the timber haulage division has a different carryon but the same ,watch this space :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

irish lorries:

seth 70:

Good luck to him but do you not think he is buying to many lorries for just starting out

Re-think that post i reckon, Stobart fill that many brown envelopes in haulage i dont think hell be shy of a few contracts, and if it all fail, send the units back and fold it up, Dealers would have been lining up to give him units

Plugster:

irish lorries:

seth 70:

Re-think that post i reckon, Stobart fill that many brown envelopes in haulage i dont think hell be shy of a few contracts, and if it all fail, send the units back and fold it up, Dealers would have been lining up to give him units

What type of work and units is he using

seen a few scania pics about so assuming it them

Plugster:
seen a few scania pics about so assuming it them

I would guess there streamline 450 highlines with mid left axles then

seth 70:

All you have to do is show a business plan and contracts to mee the repayments, like the rest of the Stobart Group it’s all on hire/lease.

There breeding ,ive seen 6 today all in yorkshire on the m62,flat work has had the eddie treatment :cry: :cry:

I’ve always seen them run empty lol

Steel fabrication type work.

Same style livery as the ESL one but green replaced with blue. Mix of 2 axle and 3 axle tag R450s.

mickyblue:
I’ve always seen them run empty lol

they dont have many backloads,i was talking to one of their drivers a couple of weeks ago he had never done a backload, regularly run back from london empty!

He doesn’t really have to work for his fortune does he… I tell you this is just another tax fiddle!!

Guys, please remember to use the word ‘allegedly’ in the appropriate places!

WS Transportation was created for a new contract with Severfield. Work was previously done by Prestons of Potto.