Written exam

I’ve been informed to review the driver’s handbook so that I’m prepared to write my exam. I’ve been given to links’ basic drivers handbook ’ professional drivers handbook 'for up coming test in Alberta , anyone who has done the test care to shed some light is it a multiple choice . Also should I focus more on the professional driver handbook as I will be exchanging uk licence for class 5 .

Touch screen multiple choice , just err on the safety angle and you’ll breeze it .

Some signs are different as are road markings I’ve been going through it this evening I have a week to get my head into gear, from what I can gather it’s 30 questions and I would need 25 right to pass .not much margin for error

When I did it, if there was a question you wasn’t sure of or didn’t know, you could press the skip button and that question went to the back.
You get 4 answers to each question, 2 of the answers will be obviously wrong then the other 2 will be possibles.
As soon as you reach the 25 right, you’ve won.
Most of it is common sense, just read through the book a couple of times and you’ll pi$$ it.

Took my written exam , multiple choice touch screen 6 weeks after arriving here in the US , no swotting and breezed through it. common sense prevailed.
Ray

chef sauce:
Some signs are different as are road markings I’ve been going through it this evening I have a week to get my head into gear, from what I can gather it’s 30 questions and I would need 25 right to pass .not much margin for error

Luxury , got given the book one afternoon and sat the test the following morning , 2 and a bit days later I was doing the practical .

I’ve just been given 2 links to study , no practice tests it’s more of a guide for Alberta . And I’ve also got to study basic drivers also to familiarise myself just doing a couple of hours each night but next week gonna get really stuck in .

Written test for class 5■■? That’s a straight swap

taffytrucker:

Yes it’s a straight swap alright but it is still worthwhile looking through the class 5 book as it gives some basic info which isn’t in the class 1 book but could still screw you on the exam.

crunchygear:

taffytrucker:

Yes it’s a straight swap alright but it is still worthwhile looking through the class 5 book as it gives some basic info which isn’t in the class 1 book but could still screw you on the exam.

Class 5 is car I thought so no exam

taffytrucker:

crunchygear:

taffytrucker:

We did all of them when we started, can even drive a bus now lol

taffytrucker:

crunchygear:

taffytrucker:

Yep no exam for class 5 but the book for class 5 still gives you some basic info (signs, lines and such BS) which could be useful to know for the class 1 exam.

Your right on the money crunchygear,as you said you could easily get a few questions that where from the basic drivers handbook .