"Written apology!"

He wants a written apology :unamused:

It’s funny, so worth posting, but please tell me that you’re not even considering writing a letter :question:

I would beg the office to send me there again and would get my lorry at all kinds of funny angles to block his entrance/exit at startime/hometime/dinnertime and explain that after the last ‘incident’ you are trying not to offend him by trespassing on his property. Make it so that he begs you to back into his yard, then ask him for written permission to do so. Sorted…

newmercman:
He wants a written apology :unamused:

It’s funny, so worth posting, but please tell me that you’re not even considering writing a letter :question:

I would beg the office to send me there again and would get my lorry at all kinds of funny angles to block his entrance/exit at startime/hometime/dinnertime and explain that after the last ‘incident’ you are trying not to offend him by trespassing on his property. Make it so that he begs you to back into his yard, then ask him for written permission to do so. Sorted…

This option

Bit of an update as I have been into the yard to collect a pallet on way past, and my boss was sorting a trailer so as I got out he just said “your popular today” and that the bloke was a grade A tool on the phone let alone face to face.

To sum it up - the owner/my boss told him “if that’s the worst any of my drivers do this week ill consider this a good week” and that no apologies will be forthcoming from anyone in his company.

Heard this from both the man himself and our warehouse bloke.

So that reaffirms why I commute 140 miles each way to work (as well as being paid). An office that backs you up and a bit of respect/humour.

And no I honestly don’t think i could have lowered myself to correspond let alone apologise to the ■■■■■■ so no, no letter would have been written.

kjw21:
Bit of an update as I have been into the yard to collect a pallet on way past, and my boss was sorting a trailer so as I got out he just said "your popular today and that the bloke was a grade A tool on the phone let alone face to face.

To sum it up - the owner/my boss told him “if that’s the worst any of my drivers do this week ill consider this a good week” and that no apologies will be forthcoming from anyone in his company.

Heard this from both the man himself and our warehouse bloke.

So that reaffirms why I commute 140 miles each way to work (as well as being paid). An office that backs you up!

What a boss :smiley:

What you really need to do is give everyone the basic location so everyone who happens to be passing can pay him a visit.

Marston Rd off Cromwell Rd in St Neots.

Didn’t notice the name the firm but right at the top opposite the entrance to the tip.

Did the exact same thing off lea bridge road last week. No probs for me this time. If I was in an office and it was a customer ringing to complain, I would act humble and apologise, whether I felt it right or wrong. Wouldn’t force the driver to apologise. If it was Joe Bloggs I would say get stuffed

DAF95XF:
My letter would be -
Dear Mr nobody full of self importance,
Screw you
Lots of love and kisses
Mr couldn’t give a tihs
Xxxxxxx
■■■
X

+1^^^^
I’d tell him to ■■■■ off, in writing…:slight_smile:

i would take him a apoligy, by hand, in the lorry , before you give him it , get him to watch you reverse out of the street

write your short note - then go to google language and translate it into some obscure lingo.
:slight_smile:

just had a quick look on google street view and i can pretty much guarantee it was not private property ,i bet the council own the land the factories are built on

Trespassing is a civil offence anyway, police are not interested. And a civil court can only make you pay damages so if no damage was done the costs involved versus what they’d get back make suing extremely improbable.

Next time keep your windows closed and give the man a quick wave as you drive off :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:
I am sure I could help you construct a letter that would make him spit feathers and probably go home and kick the dog :laughing:

can i have a couple of templates please lol :laughing::lol:

I bet “Bloke” gets in his bmw x5 every evening and jumps ques, cuts people up, runs red lights, stops on hard shoulder to text and parks on double yellows to use a cash point.

Glad your boss will not issue and apology.

Some people! :unamused:

Nice result OP pleased for you :smiley: