Wrings Transport Bristol

Hello all im a newby on here just wandered if any of you good men and women could help me please im currently living in west mids but moving to the Bath area can anyone tell me about wrings transport bristol pls is it day work or nights out? do you max your hours? what are they like to work for? any help muchly apprecated cheers all. Matt

Don’t touch them with a barge pole.

Utter tossers and then some!!
HTH

oh that bad are they cheers for that

Your welcome try Gregory’s or Malcolm’s just around the corner if you’re looking for work or culina’s.

Bald bloke on here works for culina’s as a driver assessor slip him a few quid and your in pal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Only joking!! :laughing:

ok will do cheers im actually moving to a place called trowbridge in wiltshire middle of nowhere to be exact lol so looking around the wiltshire area and bristol thinking avonmouth would be easier to get to than swindon and also cause of the distance involved would prefer a few nights out a week rather than have to do the round trip to trowbridge everyday thanks again for your help

Try jenkinsons. They’re yard is Chippenham truckstop and the money is good

My mates son is on milk tankers for Gregory down that way it’s not bad money think it’s four on four off but you work Xmas day and all public holidays if your Rota falls on them days.

cheers OVLOV JAY il look them up and give them a bell tmoz

Thetaff2:
Bald bloke on here works for culina’s as a driver assessor slip him a few quid and your in pal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Only joking!! :laughing:

Yes we are recruiting at the moment.

I’ve never heard anything good said about Wrings though.

I McGill at Keynsham were looking and there’s David Hathaway in Bristol but the Bath side and also Prompt Transport.

bald bloke:
I McGill at Keynsham were looking and there’s David Hathaway in Bristol but the Bath side and also Prompt Transport.

hi ya bald bloke cheers for your reply is your place day work or nights out? cause im moving to trowbridge near bath id rather have a few nights out rather than the commute from trowbridge to avonmouth everyday also whats david hataway like? do you know much about them? cheers again

covwheels:

bald bloke:

hi ya bald bloke cheers for your reply is your place day work or nights out? cause im moving to trowbridge near bath id rather have a few nights out rather than the commute from trowbridge to avonmouth everyday also whats david hataway like? do you know much about them? cheers again

With our lot it’ll be a max of 2 nights out a week, Hathaways don’t pay too good but it’s your side of Bristol, as stated Jenkinsons based at Chippenham truck stop could be a good shout for you.

Don’t move to Trowbridge. …

nodding donkey:
Don’t move to Trowbridge. …[/

lol whats wrong with trowbridge then? lol

covwheels:

nodding donkey:
Don’t move to Trowbridge. …[/

lol whats wrong with trowbridge then? lol

My place of birth is Trowbridge but not a great deal of work there though. You might be better getting somewhere near Chippenham to have easy access to Bristol or Swindon.

McGills are always after drivers. not a bad company to work for. They’re in a pallet network and do lots of european groupage. So, its mainly day runs or night trunks.
Hathaways like their pound of flesh. They’ve got day drivers and trampers. I think you either do one or the other. trampers are often out mon - sat . day drivers used to struggle to take home 400 a week, trampers get considerably more.
Prompt arent too bad. salaried day work, or hourly paid tramping. Avoid the day work if you want decent pay. trampers do ok, they do anything from 0-5 nights out, depending on workload.
As its been said, they’re all the right side of Bristol for you.
Nearly everyone in Bristol is after drivers… take your pick.

CL transport bridgwater employ a few drivers out of trowbridge in one of the bed factories . trunking to argo and the likes . give em a ring .
Appetito have drivers there too .
Are a few bulker firms in vacinity but cant remember names . do a websearch !
McGills are worst firm i ever worked for . but that was in old yard . might be lovely in new 1 .
Consider looking in street or bridgwater areas . wont take u any longer to get too than yate for hathaways or avonmouth/portbury for wrings !
Bridgwater has hundreds of lorry drivers employed : Cl trans , langdons , morrisons , dhl nhs , various in gerbers etc etc

Could try Sparks ( Think they are based at Glastonbury or Street). They have a big slice of the Gerber pie at Bridgwater, mostly tramping :smiley:

…or Peter Green at Evercreech

Which agencies are considered to be good in Bristol area? :question: