wrecktech100

hiya mate was that you on n/b chorly sliproad with a n fl6 rigid on your back today?. was puling in s/b for a break and thought i had seen that volvo somewhere before… :smiley:

hi wirralpete…it’s been a long,long day…picked that up from crick to go to daventry…then after dropping it off they called me back to take it to walsall at dinner time…no problems…off we go(left my dinner in my service van-wouldn’t be long!).
pulled into corley to add fuel…pulled off corley(about 100 metres) and had a blow out on the o/s/r inner…some chinese crap tyre(don’t know where that came from-yellowsea?) couldn’t take the strain…(those fridge motors are heavy).
ATS rode to the rescue after 3 hrs…they did send thier best man though…thanks brian.
there was plenty of traffic,did anyone else see me?
hi to CROUCH’s(towing a spar arctic),AES going back solo,SHIPTONS(towing an argos 7.5t),CMG (empty low loader),

did anyone see my latest drama on the m25 at jct 26(i think?) just before the tunnel.yesterday…spanish artic :unamused: hit car and went across all 3 lanes with car still attatched… :open_mouth: the brakes work ok on my old girl…left some serious rubber on the carriageway…i was on my way to basildon.