Wrapping a car

Has anyone had this done ? What are your thought , cost
My mrs has always loved the colour of the tangerine scream focus st , but it’s too big for what she does , and we can’t find one in the condition of her fiesta st , it’s mint , so was thinking as a suprise for her birthday getting her fiesta wrapped in tangerine scream , I’ve seen a place that seems to do a good job
But my memory of the condition of wrapped lorry’s puts me off a bit , though lorry’s do tend to have a lot harder life than a private car

dozy:
Has anyone had this done ? What are your thought , cost
My mrs has always loved the colour of the tangerine scream focus st , but it’s too big for what she does , and we can’t find one in the condition of her fiesta st , it’s mint , so was thinking as a suprise for her birthday getting her fiesta wrapped in tangerine scream , I’ve seen a place that seems to do a good job
But my memory of the condition of wrapped lorry’s puts me off a bit , though lorry’s do tend to have a lot harder life than a private car

They certainly did at your old outfit… :grimacing:

Look into plastidip as well as an option.

I used to wrap cars, you get what you pay for. Cheap film will try to return to its original shape quicker (i.e. lift and peel), expensive films by a good fitter and you’re looking at a couple of grand. The life of these is around 5 years max, and if your car has had paint, they wont warranty the work, in other words, if you lift the film and the paint goes with it, then its the repsray.

I’d avoid plastidip for a full colour change like the plague,

Nothing looks as good as proper old school cellulose paint.