WOW!!

Some of you may remember my post a few weeks ago where I failed my Class 1 because I took too long on the reversing exercise.

Well I’ve just got back from my re-test and I passed with 4 minors. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I used a different firm this time and had half a day on Wednesday and a full day Thursday with the test at 08-45 this morning.

I’m a bit chuffed. :smiley: :smiley:

Big thanks to Barry at J.M.W. at Hemswell for sorting out my reversing. Highly recommended.

Well done mate, that’s great news !! Have a few beers on me tonight, here’s a quid. Keep the change. :laughing:

Paul.

More good news, many congratulations.

I would buy you a beer as well but Yeti has already lavished far too much money on you. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

A big congrats to you…you now join the big boys…well done !!

Thanks lads, unfortunately I’m on nights tonight so I’m gonna have to celebrate by getting my head down for the afternoon! :cry:

Tez

Nice one mate welcome to the bendy world. I will toast you tonight down my local

Well done :smiley:

Got mine yesterday so now how your feeling :grimacing:

Congratulations.

Nothing in the world feels like that feeling of mastering control of a bendy one!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats. Good luck job-hunting.

Cheers.

well done,have you calmed down yet :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WELL DONE TEZZA!!
onwards and upwards…

Great news!

Well done!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

congrats :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate :smiley:

Have you got anything lined up :question:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Well Done, tezza

Thanks everyone for the messages and Yes I’m still grinning. :smiley:

PaulGY, yes thanks mate I’ve got plenty lined up, all local firms in our area.
But I’m not sure I want multi-drops on Class 1!! I wonder if I can be a bit more selective in what I accept now? I had lots of Blakemore and Bibby on Class 2.
Those pallets can be flippin’ hard to get moving with a pump truck!!

Tez

tezza:
But I’m not sure I want multi-drops on Class 1!! I wonder if I can be a bit more selective in what I accept now? I had lots of Blakemore and Bibby on Class 2.
Those pallets can be flippin’ hard to get moving with a pump truck!!

Tell me about it. I’m getting a bit fed up of delivering NISA pallets for Bibby; they’re always stacked way too high.

Hopefully, I can get some nicer work now I’ve got C+E.

Well done that man. :slight_smile:

We had 3 of our drivers took their’s 2 weeks ago,all within 3 hours of each other,all at the same test centre,and all passed.But as I’ve been in the office while they are still cab happy,and I’ve been planning the runs,I’ve deliberately kept them away from our customers shops that I know they’ll have trouble getting into,due to their inexperience,despite the protests from one of them.

Must be getting soft in my old age.

Ken.

Tez,
I did blakemore multi drop on class 1, it is hard work but they finish at 3pm most days, and they don’t start till 7am. I had some nightmare drops in skegness and mablethorpe, on busy little streets full of holidaymakers.

Quinny:
Well done that man. :slight_smile:

We had 3 of our drivers took their’s 2 weeks ago,all within 3 hours of each other,all at the same test centre,and all passed.But as I’ve been in the office while they are still cab happy,and I’ve been planning the runs,I’ve deliberately kept them away from our customers shops that I know they’ll have trouble getting into,due to their inexperience,despite the protests from one of them.

Must be getting soft in my old age.

Ken.

Blimey, a sensible Office Bod :laughing: :laughing: