Wow....Lucky he Got His "Rig" Under Before it Fell

from twitter

I didnt know Stobart had a USA branch.

Looks like a Heavy Haulage outfit to me…How do you know he wasn’t just delivering a bridge?? :bulb:
:laughing:

just pull the pin and pretend you know nothing.

That’s a proper road legend

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Credit where it’s due, the 360 is still on the trailer even after removing the bridge, it was well fastened down :open_mouth:

Oh Deere!!

A proper job, for those would be bridge bashers out there this is what you need to aim for :smiley:

■■■■ lucky a train was not close!
Reminds me of that bridge strike on the M20 a couple of years ago when a digger brought down a footbridge.

noisycarl:
Credit where it’s due, the 360 is still on the trailer even after removing the bridge, it was well fastened down :open_mouth:

:laughing: Every cloud!
Although I dont think “Well my load was securely and safely fastened” will cut a lot of ice with the DOT when he goes in for his tea and biscuits/pumping

This was 4 or 5yrs ago in Lloydminster Saskatchewan. There was a big oil boom going on at the time and anyone could get a job, no matter their experience, as proven by the photos.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The-Snowman:

noisycarl:

Although I dont think “Well my load was securely and safely fastened” will cut a lot of ice with the DOT when he goes in for his tea and biscuits/pumping

In my defence Mr Traffic Commissioner, the load was technically safe :smiley:

mdourish:
That’s a proper road legend

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You forgot the hashtag.

#roadlegends

noisycarl:

The-Snowman:

noisycarl:

In my defence Mr Traffic Commissioner, the load was technically safe :smiley:

Or go on the defensive -
“Well if you can tell me a better way to test my load security im all ears” :laughing:

reverse the 360 onto another low loader and then instant on call police ■■■■■■ to weigh in the bridge to the scrappys…bit of a win win for the driver there?

the nodding donkey:
I didnt know Stobart had a USA branch.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: