Wow!He's gone.

Needed a driver this week nothing special just local delivery’s in a Sprinter van.Lad turns up,big lad and keen as mustard couldn’t wait to get out on the road so we sent him out in an almost brand new van,only 8 years old barely run in.Well he was so keen to get out on the road he burnt rubber as he left the yard and turning he had the van on two wheels.I turned round to Bert and said ’ this’ll be fun.you wait’.Hell almost an hour later this lad rang up the front wheel had fallen off,well we had the van recovered and Bert and I did high fives,just another day in the Great British Road haulage Industry you couldn’t make it up.

We had similar happen at our place…Funny that! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He must of been driving like he stole it to make sure the customers got what that wanted fast which was nice of him.

:grimacing:

Maybe that will teach ya to have regular servicing done then…if it was serviced then maybe it would have gained some grease on the bearings…wheels dont fall off cos your driving like a idiot. its obvious there was something wrong with it to start with.

Anyone else not realized that this is a joke? I’ll keep an eye out for ya! :laughing:

bigvern1:
Anyone else not realized that this is a joke? I’ll keep an eye out for ya! :laughing:

Some peeps on here cant tell the difference between a joke and reality :wink:

■■■■ straight ha ha.

Big Vern I am off on my hols…watch the fort!

I got your back, don’t worry. All chaos will meet current requirements. :sunglasses:

i get ya. “you pay by the trip” :laughing:

The wheel loss was caused by excessive pie consumption not poor maintenance :stuck_out_tongue:

they are now painting the van yellow moving the front wheel to the middle and writing ■■■ on the side ready on monday for a job in peckham some market i think

HAIRYGORILLA:
they are now painting the van yellow moving the front wheel to the middle and writing ■■■ on the side ready on monday for a job in peckham some market i think

Just seen 'em loading a battered old suitcase into it!

bigvern1:
Anyone else not realized that this is a joke?

whoooooooSH
:confused:

Many a true word spoken in jest… :grimacing: