Would you take this out?

Not a chance

WOTS RONG WIV IT…■■? THE TREDS ALWIGHT

merc0447:
Should i find it worrying you need to ask the question?

Of course its a no!

+1

I would and tommy would to

merc0447:
Should i find it worrying you need to ask the question?

Of course its a no!

White jacket going spare

I had a remould go on a loaded trailer once, going down the hill towards Hopwood services on the M42 doing 60/65 mph :smiling_imp: I heard a bang and felt a bit of vibration, looked in the mirror all i could see was clouds of dust, so pulled in on the hard shoulde to find wheel arch and back light cluster missing.
The tyre was completely missing the retread, but was still fully inflated :open_mouth:
So no i wouldn’t take it out.

Send the OP on a DCPC coure ASAP that will solve any questions in future :laughing:

Not a chance.

Our East European friends DREAM of having tyres as good as that.

i think 3 points for that would be letting you off lightly

This is what i was expecting to see in the picture,

and yes i would.

Saaamon:
This is what i was expecting to see in the picture,

and yes i would.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Excuse me for a moment…Ive just thrown up in my mouth!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

It would have to be a thresome though, someones gotta hold the fat back lool.

not a chance in hell of taking that out , i refused to take a hire vehicle out from our depot the other day as the tyre wall sides look like they had started to melt and it was no where near as bad as this , vosa would wet themselves with excitement if they seen that . so what i am saying is NOOOOO

al_P:
not a chance in hell of taking that out , i refused to take a hire vehicle out from our depot the other day as the tyre wall sides look like they had started to melt and it was no where near as bad as this , vosa would wet themselves with excitement if they seen that . so what i am saying is NOOOOO

But would you take out super fatty though?

Saaamon:
But would you take out super fatty though?

I’d take her out… with a fricking Harpoon!

Sorry not had a chance to get back to this. Bit of back story:

Yes I’m a noob! Was given this puddle jumper yesterday as I only had a small load & it didn’t warrant taking out my usual drive (Scania P280 26t reefer)

I spotted the tyre doing my walk around & queried it. I was told by the garage that it was fine as it was only cosmetic (bleed from the overmould or summat), other much more experienced drivers had been driving it all week, so it must be alright…right■■?

So (like a gullibler arse) I took it out, but it gnawed at me all day, so as soon as I got back to the depot I reported it, raised the paper work & dropped it off at the garage.

I had my usual drive today, but when I got back this eve I noticed the other truck was back in its’ bay. I went over to have a look a look & tyre was still the same!

Went to see my supervisor to ask why… apparantly, the garage sold him the same story. I’ve told him not to allocate that truck to me again until it’s changed as I wont take it out. He agreed & was on the phone to the garage as I walked out the door

I wonder if it’ll still be there on Monday…

Anyway, lesson learned. I’ll stick to my gut feeling next time & not take any notice of the grease monkeys!! As has been said, it’s my licence at risk, not theirs!!!

Thanks for the education :blush:

Nezza

What d’ya thing of super fatty?

JeffA:
Our East European friends DREAM of having tyres as good as that.

I also DREAM of having your wisdom and good looks as well :unamused: