Would you buy an Hotel from this man?

yorkpress.co.uk/news/8252044 … otel_scam/

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10489487.stm

He is not a proper Goolie but came from Whixley. Did anyone work with him or have you checked his time sheet & expenses if he worked for you? :stuck_out_tongue:

seems a good deal where do i sign or do i just send my bank details to Nigeria :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why on the News do they have to mention that he was a unemployed lorry driver■■? yet more bad press for the haulage industry!!! surely if he was unemployed the he’s not a lorry driver and did not need to be mentioned, or is it just my opinion■■?

Deserves a knighthood !

And why is it, an Hotel? :confused:

a Hotel

an Otel

an Hotel

h’otel

a Horse

an orse

an Horse

If anybody wants to buy Blackpool Tower i’m your man. Serious enquiries only though please, and i will expect to be paid a small (10%) deposit. :smiley:

well done that man deserves an oscar. no wonder he is un employed. i think i would be too :smiley:

crickrichard:
If anybody wants to buy Blackpool Tower i’m your man. Serious enquiries only though please, and i will expect to be paid a small (10%) deposit. :smiley:

Im currently in a hotel (paid for by the customer :stuck_out_tongue: ) in the shadow of Blackpool tower :sunglasses:
Shame all the food places are flippin’ shut :imp:

You mean an Blackpool Tower ?

harry:
You mean an Blackpool Tower ?

lmao
must be thick. with 1m in the bank why was he still in the uk 2 get caught?

absolute hats of to this guy £100 millon,
first i heard was unemployed trucker,few of them about.
i howled with laughter ,
as were not usually perceived in the public eye as knights of the road theses days,
just an inconvenience,
shame they sussed him . :smiley:

If he’s from Whixley (Nr York) … that’s where there used to be the “Loony Bin” (aka Special Hospital) … the residents used to sit on the fence by the A59 waving to the buses.

That explains it then - be funny if the buyers came from there as well ?