Wot you put into your Lorry

Got me a Sodastream “Sparkling Water maker” for £20.- at ASDA. Spare Cartrige for £19.-
Checked ASDA.com and its with £60.- online.
Always good sparkling Water.Just fill in Tap-Water and get 60 Liter of a Cartridge.

Cans cider , but I don’t put it in the truck I drink it

diesel

Oil

I wish somebody would put you in their lorry and take you a long long way away where is no wi fi. :slight_smile:

Windscreen wash.

Topsoil.
Rubble.
Muck.
Crushed concrete.
Shingle.
Stone.
Sand.
Ballast.
Tarmac planings.
Dust (normally in the cab).
Dismembered remains of Trucknet members posing as immigrants.

Pallets of stuff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So the secret of his “condition” is that he lives on water taken from taps in petrol stations near car wash and air taps “sparkled up” using ASDA equipment…

ad blue

Gearbox oil.

I don’t want to see Dipper’s answer! :open_mouth:

■■■■
Predictable but honest.

Dipper_Dave:
■■■■
Predictable but honest.

Carbonated? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

Dipper_Dave:
■■■■
Predictable but honest.

Carbonated? :open_mouth:

Still
But im wondering if a sodastream down me japs would give me ■■■■ a little extra fizz.

Theres a health warning somewhere about sodastreams and tap water, no warnings about japs eye insertion though.
Me little newts will think there in a jacuzzi, much better than rafting on a wetwipe.

Immigrant:
Got me a Sodastream “Sparkling Water maker” for £20.- at ASDA. Spare Cartrige for £19.-
Always good sparkling Water.Just fill in Tap-Water and get 60 Liter of a Cartridge.

One question . . why?

You can buy a bottle of good quality recycled carbonated pee for 75 pence at Asda and have a good use for when empty :slight_smile:

Suedehead:

Immigrant:

One question . . why?

Don’t even bother wondering why. It’s like when you were at school and the class’ “special child” got certificates for doing normal stuff. You weren’t meant to ask “why?”

Immigrant:

I always think soda spoils a good whisky, in fact I would only add water if it was a blend, good malts need to be savoured neat.

I trust you don’t partake until the days driving is done - would hate to think that is what is happening behind those peek-a-boo frilly curtains.

Trying to get a fuxcapasatator :grimacing: