Worst thing you have seen while driving,,,,

Mine has got to be Petrol tanker driver, texting while driving with his knees today on M62 eastbound,

Slough

Clunk:
Slough

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

white van man ■■■■■■■ into a coke bottle at 70mph+, kept it straight though so credit where credits due :laughing:

Few years back i on m25 i saw a guy who had jumped off a bridge and got hit by a truck. Only just happend and the guy was strewn all over the carridge way in bits. Poor truck driver looked to be distraught, understandably.

By no means the worst, but saw a cracker today in the traffic on M25. The 12t curtain sider in front of me only had 1 of 8 rear facing red bulbs… Must have done his walk round with his eyes closed this morning, seriously how do you not realise you have 7 bulbs out■■?

F-reds

maga:
kept it straight though so credit where credits due :laughing:

What? The van?

I have seen a driver in a left hand drive truck “playing” with himself while watching ■■■■ on a laptop.

Phoned the old bill but they didn’t ■■■. . .

Boom tsh.

Joking aside, this is a true story. Was on the m6, I was behind him from J15 to Lymm at about 0200

maga:
white van man ■■■■■■■ into a coke bottle at 70mph+, kept it straight though so credit where credits due :laughing:

Defo credits due. For being able to aim in a coke bottle. Ha haa

trubster:
I have seen a driver in a left hand drive truck “playing” with himself while watching ■■■■ on a laptop.

Phoned the old bill but they didn’t ■■■. . .

Boom tsh.

Joking aside, this is a true story. Was on the m6, I was behind him from J15 to Lymm at about 0200

But you were supposed to turn off much before then.

Tesco ■■■■■■ doing 40mph on a zb motorway…:exclamation::evil::twisted:

‘Old Trafford’

F-reds:
By no means the worst, but saw a cracker today in the traffic on M25. The 12t curtain sider in front of me only had 1 of 8 rear facing red bulbs… Must have done his walk round with his eyes closed this morning, seriously how do you not realise you have 7 bulbs out■■?

F-reds

They were all working when I started officer… Honest…

maga:

Surely that’s got to be the best thing you’ve seen as it takes skill for that. I once seen a Jack Russell get completely squashed by a truck and that wasn’t nice in fact kept thinking about it and the poor owner for ages after.

A girraffe walking across the m40. I now stop when im tired.

Passed a truck early hours on the M1 his steering was upright and he had a full size laptop sat on it :open_mouth:

PPH:
Mine has got to be Petrol tanker driver, texting while driving with his knees today on M62 eastbound,

Obviously not a “professional”, having to use TWO hands to text :unamused:

stesuv1:

maga:

Defo credits due. For being able to aim in a coke bottle. Ha haa

WVM could probably get the head inside:)

An oncoming car on the motoway. In the same lane as me! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There used to be a nightclub called crazy daisies on a45 between Dunchurch and Coventry, used to see girls walking home and squatting for a tinkle in laybys, sometimes flash their t!ts as well!