Worse truck to spend a week away in and the winner is

Try living in a merc axor, everything i own is in the front footwell, and they expect me to stay out 5 nights… :frowning:

Too Fat To Fly:
I get my new Magnum at the end of this coming week. I hope its a ■■■■ sight better than my ERF EC11 was :sunglasses:

Well, that wont be too difficult will it ?

this was my bed for a week. the mattress was so soft i could feel the metal frame under it :imp:

give me one of these and i will be happy. although i didnt night out in her, i did have a nap a few times (morrisons in yate being one). one of the naps stretched to 4 hours before i woke up and had to go and shout at someone because i was waiting to be tipped at my own yard

the DAF CF is comfy too

scanny77:
one of the naps stretched to 4 hours before i woke up and had to go and shout at someone because i was waiting to be tipped at my own yard

They obviously knew you scanny, that’s why they let you sleep. :wink: :smiley:

Sorry, but you did make it too easy :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

scanny77:
one of the naps stretched to 4 hours before i woke up and had to go and shout at someone because i was waiting to be tipped at my own yard

They obviously knew you scanny, that’s why they let you sleep. :wink: :smiley:

Sorry, but you did make it too easy :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

no need to apologise. you are probably right. it was busy but we get priority and the supervisor in question wasnt my favourite. neither was his replacement. in fact, his replacement was worse. he couldnt understand why he could put 28 tonnes of flour in a tanker but not a curtainsider. you just couldnt explain to him that pallets and packaging adds weight which is not accounted for on the paperwork :unamused:

Kate:

Too Fat To Fly:
I get my new Magnum at the end of this coming week. I hope its a ■■■■ sight better than my ERF EC11 was :sunglasses:

Well, that wont be too difficult will it ?

Well, thats a yes isnt it :laughing: ---------- Going to miss the analogue tacho though :smiling_imp:

you are all wimps…how do you think us old uns managed…before sleeper cabs arrived…2 bits of scaffold plank across the engine cowling…and a sleeping bag…and as for curtains…well we had to use old blankets or towels…if we were lucky…so stop moaning and relish the fact that you even have a bed to sleep in…
drivers today (me included) are very fortunate to have the trucks we have today …but…even they are not good enough …but in a few years…the drivers then will have the motorhome comforts here in the uk…

truckyboy:
you are all wimps…how do you think us old uns managed…before sleeper cabs arrived…2 bits of scaffold plank across the engine cowling…and a sleeping bag…and as for curtains…well we had to use old blankets or towels…if we were lucky…so stop moaning and relish the fact that you even have a bed to sleep in…

You just described my flat !
Barsteward !
(That’s why I do nights out)

Having to extend the bed in the R cab Scania is a bit of a pain but if you ever go into the back of something you will appreciate the extra distance away from the front of the cab. In the XXL Man you do get more room in the cab but your nose is very close to the windscreen. I just have the passenger seat folded down and leave the bed extended on that side and then don’t bother extending the bed behind the drivers seat as that’s where my feet go although not ideal it’s not that bad, like having a tapered sleeping bag.

Well, believe it or not there is something worse than the 4 series Topline, and that’s the earlier Kaxor, now that is painful. :unamused: :cry: Only did two nights out in the crap and wouldn’t do another. :imp:

we the one you dont want to be in :cry: :cry: