Worse to come.

Higher inflation - probably 5% later this year - and lower growth. That was the sobering headline from the Bank of England’s Inflation Report.

On inflation, the governor blamed the surge in fuel prices in recent months. He said some utility bills could rise by 15%.

The Bank’s growth forecast is now more in line with the Office of Budget Responsibility’s. The Bank’s dilemma is as acute as ever - sluggish growth and inflation way above target.

Those who anticipate an interest rate increase in November will stick with that. But there’s still plenty of scope for the outlook and the Bank’s thinking to change by then.
Who’s kidding who here :smiling_imp: .

The banks are already charging borrowers around 7 times as much as they pay investors.Inflation is running at around 5 times as much as those savers are getting.Wages rises also are’nt keeping up with inflation.The inflation rate is price and taxation led and there’s no limit on those prices and tax increases.The bank then says that it will increase the interest rates (obviously a lot more to borrowers than savers on previous track record),which will increase prices even more, in order to limit the rate of price and taxation increases. :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: .Or have I missed something :confused: :confused: :confused: :unamused: :laughing: .

We thought we were already in do do, I believe we have a lot worse to come, the banks will not lend to business - would you in this climate? The gvt figures on everything - employment (could anyone even guess at the real figures, they have been altered and fixed so much that I doubt even the powers that be know the true amount of unemployed) /inflation/import/export/GDP - you name it are constantly manipulated to give Joe Public the impression that all is well and the gvt is the best thing since sliced bread - in my opinion there’s trouble coming and it will end with a tv interview going along the lines of “yes we made mistakes and we are listening to the electorate, next time we will do things differently” and I’m not talking about ex MP Clegg!

No money,No Hassl
Anyone interested in working for free?
gumtree.com/p/community/hgv- … a/79506516