Working time question

I,ve heard vosa changed law a while back is this true. 15 hrs work or 13 plus = 9 hrs rest it used to be you could do 3 reduced rests over a two week period but I,ve been told you can do 3 reduced rest every week now mon to sunday.
I work 1st week mon to fri night 2nd week same then either sat or sun . 3rd week mon to fri night
4th week same then either sat or sun thanx lads

gothika:
I,ve heard vosa changed law a while back is this true. 15 hrs work or 13 plus = 9 hrs rest it used to be you could do 3 reduced rests over a two week period but I,ve been told you can do 3 reduced rest every week now mon to sunday.
I work 1st week mon to fri night 2nd week same then either sat or sun . 3rd week mon to fri night
4th week same then either sat or sun thanx lads

I think you have EU tacho regs mixed up with RTD regs - the title says working time (RTD) but the question is about EU regs rest times

The regular daily rest is 11 hours within (inside) the 24 hours from when the last daily or weekly rest ended - or put another way - within 24 hours from the start of a new shift

This regular 11 hour daily rest can be reduced to a minimum of 9 hours THREE TIMES BETWEEN WEEKLY RESTS which is not the same as 3 times per week because week refers to the fixed week between sunday midnight to sunday midnight

For many drivers who take weekly rest at the weekend the fixed week and between weekly rests will be the same