Working time directive and EU driving

Hey all is it legal to split break into 3*15 min in 6 hour when you done 4h.17min and 1h.43min other work, thanks

Driving can’t be 3 x 15 mins i’m afraid but it can be a 15 followed by a 30.

bald bloke:

That’s it thanks I was forced to get 3x15 and I didn’t had my 15 than 30 and got bullying from the office just walked out…

szymekinverness:

bald bloke:

That’s it thanks I was forced to get 3x15 and I didn’t had my 15 than 30 and got bullying from the office just walked out…

How does anyone GET FORCED to do 3 x 15s ?

szymekinverness:
Hey all is it legal to split break into 3*15 min in 6 hour when you done 4h.17min and 1h.43min other work, thanks

You would only need 15 mins for your WTD break if you were not doing any more driving. If you are talking about re-setting your driving time then 3 x 15 is no longer allowed. You can split your break but your second break must be at least 30 minutes in duration so 1 x 15 minutes followed by 1 x 30 minutes.

m1cks:
You would only need 15 mins for your WTD break if you were not doing any more driving. If you are talking about re-setting your driving time then 3 x 15 is no longer allowed. You can split your break but your second break must be at least 30 minutes in duration so 1 x 15 minutes followed by 1 x 30 minutes.

I’ve already said that. :unamused: