working on u2

these are some pictures i took while shifting the stage in containers from hampden park in glasgow.

lorry looking dirty jd

I used to work for the mob that laid that metal floor. terrible job

pigpen:
lorry looking dirty jd

ive give up on it to be honest :confused: :confused: :confused: the fella that comes in and washes them on a sunday only washes the cabs :imp: which would explain why he can wash 22 lorries in 2 hours :open_mouth: :imp: freightliner are’nt bothered either and couldnt careless. everytime i wash it on polish they seem to find it funny to send me in the steelworks. the garage where the tap is are always blocking access trying to be difficult thinking that… the tap belongs to them. so all in all ive lost total intrest till i get another job where they have a steamer. :neutral_face:

Steve-o:
I used to work for the mob that laid that metal floor. terrible job

you wont do now… guess what all foreigners … theres a surprise.

Excellent pictures JD, cheers.
Don’t you just love the constant sunshine in Glasgow. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nice pics JD looks like like there was a few trucks in there, how many trips did you have to do then

That was interesting JD,decent pics too.
The grass doesn’t look in very good condition where they’ve taken the sheets up.
It’s a good job they don’t play football there. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: