working hours

hi every one, just a quick question :unamused:
if i work every sunday monday tuesday 8am till 4pm in a warehouse , how many days/hours a week can i drive for?

cheers in advance :grimacing:

LestaTruckerNoob:
hi every one, just a quick question :unamused:
if i work every sunday monday tuesday 8am till 4pm in a warehouse , how many days/hours a week can i drive for?

cheers in advance :grimacing:

you can work for 2 more days as a driver first week them 3 days next week or vice verse

you will have to follow your daily and weekly rest requirement,and driving hours limits and follow rest requirements

In any week (sunday midnight to sunday midnight) when you drive under EU regs the warehouse job will need to be officially recorded on seperate analogue cards (one for each day with name, date, start & finish times on each), on a digi printout roll or inputted into a digi (long winded) - a diary on its own is not acceptable

The warehouse hours are regarded as โ€˜other workโ€™ for the EU regs

After 28 calendar days those records can be binned

The warehouse job is under the normal WTD and the EU regs work is under the RTD and as the two are seperate so you are never going to have any WTD issues in regards to average working times

If you get a driving job under UK domestic regs then you can drive for all of your days off