Working hours & Breaks

OPTIONS A and B are both legal

3.5 drive - 45 break - 3.5 drive - 45 break - 3 drive

There are loads of options in where to have the 2 x 45s or split 15+30s in 10 hours of driving as long as no period between driving time resets has more than 4.5 driving

ROG:

There are loads of options in where to have the 2 x 45s or split 15+30s in 10 hours of driving as long as no period between driving time resets has more than 4.5 driving

That’s great, thanks very much for for all the input. Crystal clear now :slight_smile:

Just to add - is it correct that if I work 2x10s driving, the next week I can only work 5x9hr shifts.

Great forum, going to like it here and again thank you all.

Maccy:

ROG:

That’s great, thanks very much for for all the input. Crystal clear now :slight_smile:

Just to add - is it correct that if I work 2x10s driving, the next week I can only work 5x9hr shifts.

Great forum, going to like it here and again thank you all.

No that’s not correct :wink:

You can have 2 extended driving days in each fixed week (00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday).

56 hrs max in any one week, 90hrs in any 2 week period. You’re allowed 2 10 hr days in any one week, and 3 reduced 9hr rests.

You may extend a 9 hour drive to 10 hours twice in any fixed week