Working for muller

Hey guys I see muller are advertising jobs for class 2 drivers, I wondered if anyone on here has worked or works for the company, just really wanted to know what they are like and what sort of trucks they use, And what the work is like

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Is it collecting milk from farms or delivering milk to shops do you know?
If it’s the latter it seems a steady enough job most of the lads I see are almost done by 10/11am obviously they start early though probably around midnight is guess.

It’s delivering to shops :slight_smile:

I passed my class 2 last year and this is first job I have applied for, nothing may come of it but it’s always better to be in the know if they call me in for an interview fingers crossed

I speak to a few as they deliver to the shops I deliver to,I know they start early doors around 12/1am but are done by 10ish…I guess it’s more nights than day’s work.
They also only stop on xmas day,and are a 7 day a week operation so expect to work weekends ect,the full milk tets easily top over if your not careful but you’ll soon get used to handling them…we deliver them too from another company not wisemans.
Can’t really say anymore fella,but I will say every driver I’ve spoke to not one has ever said he didn’t like the job.
They use scanias.