Working for h+r alberta

Can anyone give me any info on h+r been offerd a driving job ,but started to hear some bad press about them,any truth to the rumors :question: and if so can you give any good firms to contact?

H&R not the best as you’ve heard, in fact Alberta in general is not the best place to go, permanent residency is very hard to come by out there.

Try the firms in Saskatchewan, Siemens Group are probably the best bet and of their little bunch, Edge will be the one to go for, SK is having a big oil boom and they need flatdecks, but be prepared to graft :wink:

Big Freight are another good bet, although I’ve been far from their biggest fan, times have changed (they haven’t but at least they have enough work now) I came over with them and you could do a lot worse :open_mouth:

If you’re really good, my firm may take a look at you, there’s three Brit drivers and four Brit O/Os on here now and we’ve impressed them that much that they are considering getting more of us here, but they’re going to be a lot fussier than Big Freight or Siemens, no offence :laughing:

many thanks for that can you give me the ,name of the company you work for please,would be appreciated, any other info would be grateful.

will

If you click on the link at the bottom of my post you’ll be directed to my firm’s website, everything you need is on there :wink: