Working for goldstar

Hello everyone I have a assessment drive with goldstar next week. I am wondering what peoples opinion of goldstar as a company to work for. How they treat drivers and attitude toward drivers from planners. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Btech31:
Hello everyone I have a assessment drive with goldstar next week. I am wondering what peoples opinion of goldstar as a company to work for. How they treat drivers and attitude toward drivers from planners. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Did a few agency shifts for them, drivers seemed happyish, paid a minimum of 10 hours even if parked up after 8…
Days weren’t too long, office staff decent enough, no in cab camera but some or the units where proper rough!! The only reason I didn’t do more shifts is down to be given an battered Axor that stank of ■■■■ and ■■■■■

Which Goldstar?
There’s the green lot from Heathrow way or the containers?

DAF95XF:
Which Goldstar?
There’s the green lot from Heathrow way or the containers?

Good point :bulb:

I was on about goldstar doing containers out of Aldridge

Sorry its Goldstar transport in containers.

The fattest man I have ever seen drove for Goldstar.

Beyond that I can’t help.

If it’s for the Liverpool yard don’t bother.
The helmet who " thinks " he runs it couldn’t find his tea towel holder with a satnav.

halewood:
The helmet who " thinks " he runs it couldn’t find his tea towel holder with a satnav.

I don’t think Aldridge is in Liverpool !!

robthedog:

halewood:

I don’t think Aldridge is in Liverpool !!

Which wasn’t stated in the OP
Thanks anyway x