Working conditions in ireland

Hi guys,i was an agency driver in ireland with a well known uk haulage company up until a few weeks ago i wont say there name but they have a tv series every Friday on channel 5,i had a row with them over time rosters and working conditions,there was only gonna be 1 winner and it was not me,and they told me they didn’t want me back,i just want to no does any 1 no how long am i gonna be on there un wanted list for, before i could try applying with them again, has any one been in the same situation with that company before,and has any body ever got back working with them the 2nd time. ?.

What’s going on this must be 5th new member this week with stobbarts as there 1st post.

5th new member at least 4 of which apparently have the same ip address

switchlogic:
5th new member at least 4 of which apparently have the same ip address

he’s using a mobile phone this time :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Sounds like Stobarts don’t want him and nor does TNUK - How lonely :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

earl hickey:
Hi guys,i was an agency driver in ireland with a well known uk haulage company up until a few weeks ago i wont say there name but they have a tv series every Friday on channel 5,i had a row with them over time rosters and working conditions,there was only gonna be 1 winner and it was not me,and they told me they didn’t want me back,i just want to no does any 1 no how long am i gonna be on there un wanted list for, before i could try applying with them again, has any one been in the same situation with that company before,and has any body ever got back working with them the 2nd time. ?.

Do us all a favor, jog on!

hi mate 1 of my best mates is a stobart driver for the last few years,from what hes told me before there ruthless in there and willing to grass any one in,so dont think you have a prayer of ever getting back them,but fair play for sticking up for you self duo. :cry: