Work needed

Hi does anyone know of company’s in Northampton area that are taking on?, my Agency work has dryed up and still no vacancies at the Salisbury wincanton site i was working out of at pineham park, even been down to my local bus companys looking for work as i also have a psv but no joy.
How can i be out of work with both HGV + PSV , mad times we live in, i dont want to go sign on i just want to work.

did it ever cross your mind to seek full time employment when firms were busy in sept oct and nov and early december, all agency workers seem the same, chase the extra quid off agencies at busy times then wonder why they dont have any work when its quiet :bulb:

Busmanian:
Hi does anyone know of company’s in Northampton area that are taking on?, my Agency work has dryed up and still no vacancies at the Salisbury wincanton site i was working out of at pineham park, even been down to my local bus companys looking for work as i also have a psv but no joy.
How can i be out of work with both HGV + PSV , mad times we live in, i dont want to go sign on i just want to work.

If your agency work has dried up your with the wrong agency or done something wrong. Try registering with more than one agency. :bulb:

i`m still flat out at the moment,allthough whilst i was sat in the canteen last night they held a meeting for warehouse staff and it was declared that work had slowed

green456:
did it ever cross your mind to seek full time employment when firms were busy in sept oct and nov and early december, all agency workers seem the same, chase the extra quid off agencies at busy times then wonder why they dont have any work when its quiet :bulb:

Yes i have been looking but unless you want to earn 21k pa there isn’t any work, plus to get into most firms you need to work at the place on agency first as they offer jobs internally before going to press. if there were more full time jobs on offer id not be working on poxie agency !
Happy new year.

pavaroti:

Busmanian:

If your agency work has dried up your with the wrong agency or done something wrong. Try registering with more than one agency. :bulb:

I don’t want temp work i need a full time permanent so that I know where my next pay check is coming in.

this company need drivers for eddie stobart contract ring him

sturgess transport northampton
07885 272945
£100 per day
£20 per n/out x4

hope this help

Thought it must be quiet for work in Northampton as nearly all the agency lads were using at the moment are travelling from Northampton/Wellingboro area…dont normally see them until later in January when it’s quiet over their way :open_mouth:

Thank you and Happy New year :smiley:

cv68:
this company need drivers for eddie stobart contract ring him

sturgess transport northampton
07885 272945
£100 per day
£20 per n/out x4

hope this help

Called them but they are no longer taking on. :frowning:
But its still listed on job centre website.

Have you tried Norberts?

Job Title Cat C+E Driver
Location Northampton
Job Type Permanent
Job Description Norbert Dentressangle Logistics UK is looking for looking for experienced professional Category C + E drivers for both day and night shifts in Northampton. These are exciting new positions for a large transport operation which will go live in February 2012.

norbert-dentressangle.co.uk/Human-Resources

green456:

Not much of Full Time Employment around as Agency sniff everything

Rew:
Have you tried Norberts?

Job Title Cat C+E Driver
Location Northampton
Job Type Permanent
Job Description Norbert Dentressangle Logistics UK is looking for looking for experienced professional Category C + E drivers for both day and night shifts in Northampton. These are exciting new positions for a large transport operation which will go live in February 2012.

norbert-dentressangle.co.uk/Human-Resources

Are these jobs for when Norbert takes over the Carlsberg contract■■?

washy jnr:

Rew:
Have you tried Norberts?

Are these jobs for when Norbert takes over the Carlsberg contract■■?

Yes I believe they are. Also want drivers for Swindon and Birmingham depot.

Thanks for your input, now working full time on rollons for Mick George skips its good money and permanent :slight_smile: .