Work and job in uk

:bulb: Let’s leave the politics for Bully’s Bar otherwise this topic will end up off-topic.

szymekinverness:

tachograph:
It’s only fair to tell you that there is a growing resentment in the UK towards immigrants pouring into the UK, this is a comparatively small island that many of us now feel is overcrowded.

Please understand that I personally am not racist in any way shape or form, however, even half decent jobs are scarce in the UK, and affordable housing is hard to find for our own young people, the UK economy is failing, as is the health service and the education system, and yet we are still forced by EU regulations to allow people like yourself to settle here, you will hopefully understand that this causes resentment amongst many of us.

You are of course welcome to visit the UK but if you wish to settle in a country outside of your own, please find another country to settle in as we already have too many immigrants in the UK.

Good luck :wink:

Well I can understand your frustration but do not blame us foreigners ( I’m Polish) for anything it’s free will where you want to live I think if you are honest fair hard working person it’s kind of advantage for UK to get those people in who are paying taxes contribute to local economy and so on but on the other hand those who are lazy and looking only for benefits shouldn’t be allowed but anyway look in my area Stagecoach is looking for drivers others companies to but some people prefer not to work and complain “foreigners coming over and taking our jobs”…

I don’t blame the foreigners in the UK, I never have and never will, I blame the EU for forcing these dumb regulations on us and I blame our successive governments for allowing it to happen.

Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying, I have no problem with people coming to this country to live and work, I just think we reached and surpassed a sensible number a long time ago.
And I think it’s only right to point out to people thinking of coming to the UK that there is a growing resentment of the numbers of people being allowed into the UK, so they will not be welcomed with open arms by everyone here.

By the way it’s not just the number of people coming here from the EU I think is wrong, but that would be completely off-topic so best left alone :wink:

dieseldave:
:bulb: Let’s leave the politics for Bully’s Bar otherwise this topic will end up off-topic.

Not wishing to take the discussion off topic Dave, I’m just replying to a post that was made to make sure that my previous remarks, which were definitely on topic, were not misunderstood :wink:

dieseldave:

szymekinverness:
Hey Latvia is in EU since 2005

Are you saying that Wikipedia is incorrect?

:arrow_right: Member state of the European Union - Wikipedia

Hey sorry 2004 that’s right same year when my country joined EU :slight_smile:

tachograph:

szymekinverness:

tachograph:
It’s only fair to tell you that there is a growing resentment in the UK towards immigrants pouring into the UK, this is a comparatively small island that many of us now feel is overcrowded.

Please understand that I personally am not racist in any way shape or form, however, even half decent jobs are scarce in the UK, and affordable housing is hard to find for our own young people, the UK economy is failing, as is the health service and the education system, and yet we are still forced by EU regulations to allow people like yourself to settle here, you will hopefully understand that this causes resentment amongst many of us.

You are of course welcome to visit the UK but if you wish to settle in a country outside of your own, please find another country to settle in as we already have too many immigrants in the UK.

Good luck :wink:

Well I can understand your frustration but do not blame us foreigners ( I’m Polish) for anything it’s free will where you want to live I think if you are honest fair hard working person it’s kind of advantage for UK to get those people in who are paying taxes contribute to local economy and so on but on the other hand those who are lazy and looking only for benefits shouldn’t be allowed but anyway look in my area Stagecoach is looking for drivers others companies to but some people prefer not to work and complain “foreigners coming over and taking our jobs”…

I don’t blame the foreigners in the UK, I never have and never will, I blame the EU for forcing these dumb regulations on us and I blame our successive governments for allowing it to happen.

Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying, I have no problem with people coming to this country to live and work, I just think we reached and surpassed a sensible number a long time ago.
And I think it’s only right to point out to people thinking of coming to the UK that there is a growing resentment of the numbers of people being allowed into the UK, so they will not be welcomed with open arms by everyone here.

By the way it’s not just the number of people coming here from the EU I think is wrong, but that would be completely off-topic so best left alone :wink:

dieseldave:

Not wishing to take the discussion off topic Dave, I’m just replying to a post that was made to make sure that my previous remarks, which were definitely on topic, were not misunderstood :wink:

You’re right dieseldave leave politics behind this forum is about something else and it’s important to stay on topic

tachograph:

^^^

Put far more politely than I would’ve put.

Rob K:

tachograph:

^^^

its not wrong tho but having an opinion in this country gets you a title of being a racist when its not true

JJ192:

Rob K:

tachograph:

^^^

its not wrong tho but having an opinion in this country gets you a title of being a racist when its not true

I also think we have allowed way too many immigrants into this country but I no longer care if some people see me as a racist.

I’ve split one post off this thread because it was off-topic.

It can be discussed by clicking this link:
:arrow_right: Loving your country V racism [Split from Work and job in the UK] - BULLY'S TRUCKSTOP BAR (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

:bulb: Guys, please let’s remember that the OP came to ask for some advice AND that this is the Newbies’ Forum.

All other discussions belong elsewhere.

Thanks. :smiley: