Woooo Hoooo!!!

The agency just rang me… :smiley:

To tell me ‘things’ ‘may’ be picking up in two weeks… :open_mouth:

I’ll get me flask ready then…

not meaning to rain on your parade but had agency ring me lastweek to see if i was still available to work, said yes have you got any work for me? Well no but we’re so uiet we’re ringing people up to pass the time.

I was gobsmacked, an agency telling the truth to a driver :open_mouth:

Never trust an agency, but lets hope that’s right.
It is getting to the time of year when things should pick up a little,

DAFMAD:
Never trust an agency, but lets hope that’s right.
It is getting to the time of year when things should pick up a little,

I hope so, Im thinking of signing upto a few to earn an extra few quid - well I paid for my class 2 and I want it to pay for itself :wink:

No ones raining on my paade…

I posted this as tongue in cheek…

I too got the feeling the agency were bored…

Anyway, have decided to volenteer as a fireman (Steam trains) on the Llangollon Railway, a childhood dream…

I rang all 3 of my main agencies at the end of last week, 2 of which said things were starting to improve, the other asked me if i wanted my P45 , as i had told them im now booked out till the end of March doing Land Rover sequence work, for another agency.

Told them i didnt want my P45 as i would be looking for work again at start of April. They didnt sound too amused lol.

I’m averaging about two a week at the moment which suits me. They even rang last week when I was doing my ADR so keep fingers crossed!!They always used to say that transport was the first to be hit in a reccession and the first to pick up again.