Woolwich ferry London closed

Just a Heads up for anyone that has the misfortune of having to use the Woolwich ferry it’s currently fully closed till 30th December 2018

Putting new linkspans in ahead of the arrival of the new boats I expect. Personally I never minded a trip on the Woolwich Ferry, especially travelling northbound as there’s normally time to get a 30 minute break in while waiting, and the snack bar isn’t too bad.

And here is the Mighty Magnum on the Woolwich ferry. I wonder where it is now? It was spotted a few times after I sold it, on the A1 pulling a Tesco trailer but it’s not been seen for a while now. Either in Kazakhstan or Botswana taking sheep for slaughter or cut up with a gas-axe I suppose.

Harry Monk:
And here is the Mighty Magnum on the Woolwich ferry. I wonder where it is now?

Annual test expired on
31 July 2017

from MOT check site
I think she is as you said HM :frowning:

Harry Monk:
And here is the Mighty Magnum on the Woolwich ferry. I wonder where it is now? It was spotted a few times after I sold it, on the A1 pulling a Tesco trailer but it’s not been seen for a while now. Either in Kazakhstan or Botswana taking sheep for slaughter or cut up with a gas-axe I suppose.

were abouts on the A1 did you sell it,was it a layby

As Harry said, I too don’t mind a little trip on the ferry especially northbound. These days I’m running low enough to go through Blackwall both ways so don’t use it as much anymore.

Dozy will be disappointed, where’s he gonna get his duty free from now ?

peirre:

Nah, dozy only uses the WOOLWORTH ferry :laughing:
Think that ones still running, so he’ll be fine. :smiley:

robroy:

peirre:

Get it right Rob, Dozy uses the Woolworth Fairy!

pete smith:

robroy:

peirre:

Ok… but he managed to get the photos back so the blackmailing has now stopped. :laughing:

robroy:

pete smith:

robroy:

peirre:

Ok… but he managed to get the photos back so the blackmailing has now stopped. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

pete smith:

robroy:

peirre:

Ok I’ve edited the title to correct the grammatical errors :smiley:

Harry Monk:

Picture on g.images of it pulling a Gregory’s trailer in 2015

Looking online MOT ran out 31st July 2017.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That K line 20…

Footer. It’s not on a slider, I can’t see where the landing legs are and it looks to me like a Scania drive axle at the front. How on earth do you drop the trailer? Odd looking outfit.

yourhavingalarf:
That K line 20…

Footer. It’s not on a slider, I can’t see where the landing legs are and it looks to me like a Scania drive axle at the front. How on earth do you drop the trailer? Odd looking outfit.

Possibly one of these skelly’s that split, multifunction trailer i think there called, that’s possibly the front section. No jack legs though is a bit strange.