Woolley Edge - Closed AGAIN!

This is happening a little too regularly. Dropped into Wooley Edge this morning and it was shut - locked, bolted staff sitting in the canteen watching drivers not getting in.

Now this is becoming a bit of regular thing. I thought that services were legally required to provide food & facilities 24 hrs 365 days as part of their franchise.

Glad I didn’t overnight here as I’m sure they would have taken the money anyway. They only seem to open when the car traffic builds on the M1. Could this be our very first part time services or is it just a continuation of crap service?

Dreadful! Absolutely dreadful !! After driving for twenty minutes up the road the least you expect is a cup of tea and a sarnie! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Must agree with you on the crap service theme though, at our company we are about to have to start having regular nights out (bearing in mind that it is something I have managed to body swerve for the past 11 years), could the truck net members concoct a list of MSA parking charges and a five star overall rating of each of them between us? With the results then maybe we could lobby some organisation or another to help improve the state of our facilities.

Your right it’s a pain. There’s no decent tiolets in the yard so Wooley Edge comes in handy in the morning and if your heading north it’s a long way before there’s any more. :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley:

Out of five stars :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They are all less than 1 and £20 should cover your parking

Dafman:
Out of five stars :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They are all less than 1 and £20 should cover your parking

as many stars as that Dafman■■? :smiley: :smiley:

Well i was thinking on giving them 0 stars but they get 1 star for the entertainment i get watching johnny foriegner getting unclamped in the morning. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: