Woohoo feeling a little bit chuffed! PROVISIONAL ENTITLEMENT

i know it is’nt my full licance but i’m so so so so so so chuffed to recieve my provisional entitlement in the post today-only but 5 mins ago at 12:15

time to get the theory booked 1st thing in the morn

so happy :smiley:

Nice One Dave

Corrrr wait till you pass lol matey i was sat behind the letter box snatching tha mail as it came through the letter box for 3 days The post man s**t his self :smiley:

Best of luck on your theories and training Dave.

Also don’t forget to go visit trainers local to you before parting with the cash.

Dean

yep that 1st step on the 1st rung of the ladder, read some other posts in this thread about not getting work etc etc & in all honesty once i “DO” get that licence :smiley: 1st cat c then c+e straight after i wont actually give a flying toss if i have to continue driving vans for another year & i dontmind getting on 7.5 ton work either as once i have the bugger i have it for life hopfully

i’m keeping positive as roy mentioned in his post

also as roy mentioned i’m bugging people/family when driving here n there around the uk saying see that truck, i’ll be doing that this year, i’m loving the odd looks comments

cheers for the kind words dean-really appreciated!!!

bring it on, cant wait to get my capped boots back on

& yeah yeah i can take the flack i did whatch white line fever & convoy on youtube last week LOL :smiley:
& although i’m not the biggest fan of the show i have instructed the sky box to record stobart trucks n trailers LOL

I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT WETHER I WOULD GAIN MY PROVISIONAL ENTITLEMENT reason being is i am short sighted in my left eye, i have glass’s only for reading! but the doc did say get a retest & see if you need glass’s to drive, i can read numberplates at the recommended distance without glass’s & night driving causes’s me no issues but in the last 5 years the sight in my left eye is a little worse - maybe the nerves got the better of me & i was worring for nothing, all sorts of silly ■■■■ go’s through ya mind does’nt it

need to chill out more i think

oooohhh i’m buzzin now today… :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

so chuffed i’m going to post a cheezy oldshcool tune i like teehee
youtube.com/watch?v=mAPRrdgYU7o

Congratulations on taking the first step. The whole thing from provisional to C+E is just a series of single steps, some a bit bigger than the others. Take it one step at a time.
Remember, sucess isn’t just reaching your destination, it is making the journey too.
Good luck.

I feels good getting that shiny new piece of plastic through doesn’t it :slight_smile: Good luck with the rest of it mate

iain

Good Luck with all your tests mate.

Let us know how you get on. If you are this excited about you provisional, I wonder how you will be when you pass you C and C+E Practical test :wink:

Gareth

Best of luck, i can tell your keen to get going!

cheers for the kind words all, really appreaciated-hopfully i’ll make it into the truckin family!

as said above, i’m just taking it one step at a time-baby steps for sure!!!

i’ll wholeheartedly admit when i passed my motorcycle licence 1st time i did actually do a lap of the car park at the test centre & still had to ride the bike back from rugby to coventry

my old man of 64 suprised me by being at the training centre when i got back taking the ■■■■ saying he knew i’d passed as i looked like a chesire cat grinning away in my helmet-1st time my old man actually expressed emotion i think & gave me a “man” hug & in all honesty from him its more like a punch in theback-he’s oldschool in his ways-tough old cookie!

i was a bit suprised how long it took DVLA to send my licence back 2.5-3 weeks its been, mind you maybe the eagerness takes over now n again!

onto the next step of getting hazard/theory “clocked” that will be a relief for sure

keep you all updated as i go…cheers again all