Woodland Transport Anyone?

Looking at coming off nights and have got myself an interview next week with this outfit woodlanduk.com
Anyone know much about them? All i know is interview is at the office in the Anglia Cargo centre in Coggeshall and they have a depot in Dartford and a new one in Chelmsford, although i have not seen that one and i live there!! thanks guys :wink:

used to be millon international. good company dog. no probs at all.

thats CMR LOGISTICS are you leaving dbc im starting there monday as 18t drive

thats CMR LOGISTICS are you leaving dbc im starting there monday as 18t drive

Just keeping my options open, been on night trunk for 3 yrs now, groundhog day every day Chelmsford-newmarket-thatcham-chelmsford… Just fancy a change and a chance to get down the pub sometimes, although if the job @ woodlands is not 100% then i’ll just carry on…

Are you starting on DBC this monday or CMR?? I start around 5ish & leave the yard about 6ish, say hello if you see me

statring at dbc although if i get too say hello too you at those times ,i may b leaving LOL

topmixer11:
statring at dbc although if i get too say hello too you at those times ,i may b leaving LOL

I think i may well of left on my trunk before you get back some nights :laughing: They have some drivers on the routes who are getting back after 6pm! i wouldn’t do the job, dont like multi drop, i’ll stick to trunking :slight_smile: