woodland logistics

Does anyone know what this company are like to work for

davedaf:
Does anyone know what this company are like to work for

good company to work for

Thanks for reply.ive been offered a job out of chelmsford brand new gigaspace 4 nights out a week no multidrop all one hit money sounds ok too. All seems to good but maybe after 25years off driving im just paranoid there will be a snag

davedaf:
Thanks for reply.ive been offered a job out of chelmsford brand new gigaspace 4 nights out a week no multidrop all one hit money sounds ok too. All seems to good but maybe after 25years off driving im just paranoid there will be a snag

always paid on time as long as you get job done no issues no mither good luck

Thanks for info,think i will go for it

I’ve been on there site several times and can’t seem to find anything regarding job vacancies. :frowning:

I gotta interview in morning at chelmsford they rang me today

Just round the corner from me, been advertising for past few weeks in local paper for drivers in Chelmsford,earls Colne & Stratford.
Know a few guys who worked there in the past, used to be a pain with TM & planners always chasing, think the new TM used to run his own trucks." fleet transport" in Essex.
Do a lot of concrete work for milbank floors running into sites in London. Don’t know what the curtainsiders work is now but have good kit. You can only try it, if no good there’s plenty of work out there in Essex now!!

I used to work with the owner years ago at International Express in Brentwood, he is a nice guy, lot of people that work there were his work mates, good company apparently .

topmixer11:

I thought you had the greatest job ever for canutes on wilko work.

jessicas dad:

topmixer11:

I thought you had the greatest job ever for canutes on wilko work.

Lol I still have just lazing around now in Stratford killing time . Thought I would have a nose up at woodland as it’s doorstep too me. Got offered job in less than 10 mins. Monthly pay 50 hrs at 454 ouch !!! 20 quid nights out OUCH brand new euro 6 gigs space with smart box Nice 360 cameras in cab NOT NICE So it’s 600 for a 45 hr week still I think for me

Governor!:
Just round the corner from me, been advertising for past few weeks in local paper for drivers in Chelmsford,earls Colne & Stratford.
Know a few guys who worked there in the past, used to be a pain with TM & planners always chasing, think the new TM used to run his own trucks." fleet transport" in Essex.
Do a lot of concrete work for milbank floors running into sites in London. Don’t know what the curtainsiders work is now but have good kit. You can only try it, if no good there’s plenty of work out there in Essex now!!

Gary flight is the TM HE HAD his own trucks and courier company went ■■■■ up

offered me the job but money not as good as what im on now with less hours

davedaf:
offered me the job but money not as good as what im on now with less hours

Sent u a pm earlier dave daf. They offered me it but NO WAY will I work for that money 9.38 an hour gotta put some hours in to even earn what they say most do . brand new wagon don’t rock my boat MONEY does !!! 20 quid night out is well below these days ,think they may struggle to recruit unless it’s a newbie and keen . Plus telematics trackers 360 cameras what next AWAX spy plane following ya every move :unamused: today I done 6 hours and get paid 9 whatever so it’s a no BRAINER shame as it’s literally a mile from my front door but once you done store deliveries it’s very hard to even match the money and hours off to pub for me now ■■■■ showered shaved and I didn’t start till 11 :laughing: :laughing:

What was the work??

Governor!:
What was the work??

Curtains flatbed concrete etc No thanks lol

All these trans co’s won’t be able to compete with Tesco, Wilkos & et all when the money ramps up onwards.

Woodland do a lot of print material, I spoke to one of their’s when I was back loading & he was happy enough. You either want general tramping or you don’t.

They seem adequately financed from an uniformed view & have decent work so at least your job should be safe.

Vacancies if any one looking for a start :exclamation: