woo-hoo!

I just got a call 5 mins ago “get your asre up to the old securicor depot as quick as you can, your on night trunk for a few weeks”

I’m over the moon! :slight_smile: £9 an hour!!! for cat c

see ya all, I’m off to work :slight_smile:

That’s awesome news! Was that via agency (in a bit of a bind)?

Either way; congratulations jbaz73, and best of luck :wink:

Excellent!

Brilliant, happy days :smiley:

hi everyone :slight_smile: thanks for the well wishes :slight_smile:

yes it is through an agency and yes it couldn’t have come at a better time I’m in more than a little bit of a bind, if this hadn’t of come up I would have been homeless before long, so to me its a life saver! :slight_smile:

last night went really well. because it was last minute everything was loaded and ready to go. all I had to do was run it up to Manchester and put it on a bay, wait for a couple of hours and come back.

its the first time I’ve drove an auto :confused: takes some getting used to! can’t wait till tonight :slight_smile: looks like I’m there for at least a month. happy days :slight_smile:

hope things are working out for all of you :slight_smile:

Great news for you mate,sounds like you deserve a bit of good fortune ,all the best

play it right an u’ll be there till Christmas

Nice one fella

No harm in asking nicely for a reference (from the client not the agency) when the contract ends and put it on your C.V. :wink:

Nice one , glad all went well , good luck hope it turns into somat permanent :smiley:

roadrunner:
No harm in asking nicely for a reference (from the client not the agency) when the contract ends and put it on your C.V. :wink:

thats exactly what i did when i was agency. asked the ones i was there regular(always asked for) if they would be a referee for me and most had no problem in doing it