Wonder why they hate us

no wonder the public hate us. On the A47 tonight a breeze mount box motor over took a qv fresh veg green artic and run the White estate car coming in the opposite direction on to the verge. Just because the artic was doing 40mph and the breeze mount driver was frustrated there is no need to drive like that. According to google they deliver for ikea.

Care to translate that for us?

No wonder the public hate us:

On the A47 tonight I saw a “Breezemount” box van overtaking a “QV Foods” green artic, forcing a white estate car coming in the opposite direction on to the verge. Just because the artic was doing 40mph and the breeze mount driver was frustrated, there is no justification to drive like that. According to Google, Breezemount deliver for Ikea (although the relevance of this is lost in the translation).

The public hate us because we’re big, slow and alkward. And the lorries we drive arent much better.

Breezemount do indeed deliver for Ikea, usually in a 7.5t, and the above sounds like normal 7.5t driving to me.

EastAnglianTrucker:

You’re having trouble understanding the post■■?

jay0:
The public hate us because we’re big, slow and alkward. And the lorries we drive arent much better.

& we ‘carnt’ Spell, lol
(awkward)

Why do you feel the need to have a go at people’s spelling, we are driver’s not teachers, some of us are good at grammar some of us aren’t. And some use there mobile phones with clumsy fingers.

And there is a rule somewhere that anyone commenting on other people’s spelling or grammar will make a mistake themselves. (driver’s) :smiley: :slight_smile:

Of course I made a mistake I wasn’t very good at school but at least I’m not bullying people because of their or there, whichever ever it is, grammar.

EastAnglianTrucker:

Bearing in mind your location, the words “kettle, pot, and black” spring to mind… :unamused:

Dafman:
Of course I made a mistake I wasn’t very good at school but at least I’m not bullying people because of their or there, whichever ever it is, grammar.

■■■■ them mate, they were probably bullied at school themselves, doubt they would say anything to your face.

Back to your opening post, soon enough they will get reported, more and more people have dash cams now and the rozzers are using these videos to make prosecutions now.

Blatant dangerous driving should hand down a ban straight away, far too many retards driving wagons these days.

:laughing:

jay0:

Alcpone:

Dafman:

[zb] them mate, they were probably bullied at school themselves, doubt they would say anything to your face.

Back to your opening post, soon enough they will get reported, more and more people have dash cams now and the rozzers are using these videos to make prosecutions now.

Blatant dangerous driving should hand down a ban straight away, far too many retards driving wagons these days.

The last paragraph is spot on

Dafman:

nothing to be ashamed of chap,you do your best and that’s all that counts, if anybody takes exception to it that’s their problem and their ignorance

turning onto the m6 northbound the other day there was me in front and 2 asda wagons and a unit solo in that order all turning on, it was busy so all the motorway wagon all moved into lane 2 to let us all on, the solo decided that he didnt want to wait and crossed the chevrons overtaking us all and staying in lane 1 forcing us all to come to near stop, luckly there were 3 more artics in lane 1 and they all moved over and slowed trafffic down for us to get on, just no need for the driving i see these days on the road, and as for 7.5t driver why do they feel the need to try and rip the face of your cab when they overtake, do they think it makes them look more skilled or something, times me gets a dashcam mes thinks

Lol, wasn’t even dafman’s post but he’s a beacon of shining knighthood when it comes to defending our grammatically challenged brethren. You need to be sure the corrector is taking the ■■■■ & not trying to genuinely help you. I sometimes help as I have OCD about it sometimes. I can’t help it.