wolverhampton

does anyone know if it is ok to park overnight in the laybys outside where w’hampton truckstop used to be?
There are a couple of wagons here with curtains closed, but knowing my luck i’ll be the one with the ticket.

dont think i’ll stay actually, been here less than 15 mins and already been knocked!

Parked there a few years back, got knocked up by scrubbers most of the night. I even put a polite sign in the window telling them no go, but they still did it.

altitude:
Parked there a few years back, got knocked up by scrubbers most of the night. I even put a polite sign in the window telling them no go, but they still did it.

it was wolverhampton, you put a sign in the window and you expected them to read it?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mr B:

altitude:

it was wolverhampton, you put a sign in the window and you expected them to read it?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Never thought of that Mr B :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wood73:
does anyone know if it is ok to park overnight in the laybys outside where w’hampton truckstop used to be?
There are a couple of wagons here with curtains closed, but knowing my luck i’ll be the one with the ticket.

try willenhall come off junction 10 head towards wolverhampton then follow signs to willenhall town . lorry park allways ok , in town . pubs and nosh on ya door type WV13 2ER into ya sat navs and ya there next to big church or exact address is wakes ground lorry park Walsall Street

Willenhall
West Midlands

WV13 2ER