Wolter Koops out of Killingholme

Does anybody on here or know anybody that works out of Killingholme for Wolter Koops?

I have emailed them on a few occasions with no response. So i phoned there office in Holland and spoke what i must say a rather ■■■■ sounding dutch lady! Her english wasnt great but she said didnt know if there were any vacancies there at the moment but would pass my details on to the manager. Well if she does or not i dont know. Does anybody know of any contacts on this side of the water for them or who i should contact about there operation here? Like i say sounded ■■■■ but wasnt brill on english so not sure she knew what i was about fully!

i have a feeling someone on here asked about them before, think their username was edward teller? they might be able to shed some light on them

yeah cheers mate i saw that and had written on that thread. Just didnt know whether anyone had got on with them as they seem really hard to get hold of and cant find a uk contact

i know they have a lot of polish trucks now, dont know if that will affect them taking on brits or not, but good luck with them anyway