Wolfie's Where am I:Solved - FLIP

Or in this case, where WAS I :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

About 1950, and near Ripon :unamused:

You are over 10 years and over 100 miles out.

don’t know where you were wolfy but i wasn’t even born :open_mouth:
didn’t realise colour cameras have been around that long :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

it looks like the A303 westbound near West Knoyle

is it the A1 round stamford ?

shuttlespanker:
it looks like the A303 westbound near West Knoyle

I thought that it looked like the A303 too,where the A 30 joins westbound

Use a name is quite warm

A pure guess wolfie,but is it just past The Ram Jam where the Oakham road meets the A1 northbound?

A43/A1 at Stamford.

When I were a lad…

Ken.

No and no. Quinny is warmer than Flip.

Heres a clue, the slip road is no longer there. Well. It is but it doesn’t join, just sorta lurks behind the hedge.

unless your a lot older than me which I doubt you would have been in a pram or a pushchair :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Cross?

The old A1 near Stibbington/Wansford Station?

OK you lot, first off this photo is 25 years older than me so less of the old jokes!

@Inselaffe. Sorry no

@Semtex. Can you be more specific?

Lonewolf Yorks:
Or in this case, where WAS I :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Lonewolf Yorks:
OK you lot, first off this photo is 25 years older than me so less of the old jokes!

@Inselaffe. Sorry no

@Semtex. Can you be more specific?

technically then the answer to where was i is in your dads ball bag cos you weren’t anywhere 25 years before you were born
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you still on the naughty step, and if not why not :unamused:

Same place today…

That looks like the on-slip out of Water Newton just south of Stibbington & the steam railway,not sure it’s the same place as the original photo’ though cos the sky looks different :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A606/A1.

I think the Melton Mowbray/Oakham junction.

Or Tickencote just further up next to the garage.

Ken.

Def not the 606 split,that’s about 500yds from my house & it doesn’t look right to me. I thought Tickencote earlier but that’s a wide on-slip & there’s no old slip road behind the verge as far as I can see :confused: . An inspired guess though,wait for it…not a stretch of the A1 I use often as I normally get off here nth bound & on sth bound,the stretch between the A47 & A6112 I seldom use but is it the north bound on-slip from the A47 onto the A1?